Friday, August 24, 2012

AdSense because why not?

One of the funniest things I encountered was someone complaining about a rock band. They weren't complaining about the music or the songs. They didn't mention their outfits. They complained because their band "sold out".

Well DUH! That's why people start up rock bands. They want to be popular and awesome with thousands of screaming fans, or in other words, have a whole lot of money.

Let's face it, not a lot of people are going to be rock stars. But everyone still has that base desire of earning money. Whether it's just enough to help get by, enough to buy some extra gifts at Christmas, enough to make it their job, or enough to have a mattress stuffed full of Benjamins to flop on each night, people do things for money.

There are opportunities out there for people. They're not always easy to find, but people can stumble across a win now and then. Sometimes they find a potential way to make cash without having a goal. I found that I could create an AdSense account and use it to potentially turn my blog in to something a little profitable.

I started this blog as a way to write down and share my ideas with anyone who might be interested. It has a nice relaxing feeling to it. Considering school, being unemployed, and future plans, I could use a bit of extra cash. So while I may be "selling out", I'm going to feel good about it. It may not be backstage with groupies, but I never wanted to be a rock star anyway.

Now, captain of an intergalactic cruiser, that's a different story. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Place your comment here and thanks for your opinion!