Monday, August 27, 2012

First class simple...

I've finished my first class, Pre-Calculus. The class itself was not a problem. Matter of fact, it was easy. Well, as easy as it could be. I find myself more anxious around others. That's what had me so nervous, it was other people.

I had problems in school, due in part to being the "new kid". Never fit in. It was in part responsible for my violent and hostile behavior. Here, it's a new page for pretty much everyone. I can taste the fear in some them and I find it quite enjoyable. For once, I have an advantage socially.

I'm not going to be a bully. I just feel like I don't have to size up everyone for a fight. It's nice to relax and enjoy my classes for a change. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Place your comment here and thanks for your opinion!