Tuesday, August 21, 2012

My purpose for running my mouth

This blog is intended for my opinion and aspects of my daily life. People will disagree with me. I will disagree with others. In the end, I will say what I want and I hope others will respect that. I recognize that I cannot learn if I close myself off, so for those who feel I may be wrong, I ask you speak up. We cannot learn from one another if we remain silent.

My biggest worry is some people will take my opinions personally and be offended. I recognize that their reaction is not my fault but the intent of others to be offended. To those people I would advise you to lighten up! I prefer to sign all my posts "Have fun!" as a reminder that we can stress and moan and whine and gripe and be malcontent over ever little thing if we choose and I choose instead to enjoy what I can.

If you're reading this, thanks for getting through my rambling and I hope you enjoy the rest of what I have to contribute to the world at large. Have fun!

PS: Any posts about serious content will not be signed with "Have Fun!" depending on the nature of said content. You have been warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Place your comment here and thanks for your opinion!