Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Good morning and then some!

It's strange how a change can impact you. I ended being burned out from my first day of classes yesterday, but it was a refreshing kind of burn out. The kind of burn out you get for playing at an amusement park all day with nothing but sugar drinks and cheap processed meat for fuel. As soon as I hit that pillow last night, even though I was energetic the whole evening, I was almost out like a light. If I was a kid, Daddy would have been carrying me in to bed while I dozed on his shoulder.

This morning, I woke up bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. Well, as much as you could get without being a furry anyway. Usually I have to down a couple Monsters to get that kind of pep. It's nice to be able to get up and go.

Pre-calc is turning out easier than I thought. It's just a case of memorizing the formulas so far. Once I have them down, applying them should be simple enough. Intro to Java should be fun. The teacher seems like he has a case of "Duuuuude, check this out."

Lately, I've felt myself in a slump. Maybe what I needed was something to give me some direction again. This could be just what I need to make a life. I owe most of the credit to my girlfriend. If she hadn't talked me in to it, I would just be bumming around the apartment still. Have fun!

Monster Energy Drink - 24/16 oz. - Energy (Google Affiliate Ad)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Place your comment here and thanks for your opinion!